Ridderkerk, The Netherlands.
Minimum 28 hours per week.
who we are?
Process Control Equipment is a leading stockist and distributor of valves, automation, and instrumentation across the UK and Europe. A recognised company to the petrochemical, oil and gas, power, pharmaceutical, and food and beverage industries, with over 40 years of trading experience.
About the role
As a sales support you will be assisting our sales team to process orders, liaise with suppliers and customers and arrange logistics. You will play a key role in the day-to-day running of an expanding business.
Experience and Skills
- The ability to create and sustain strong working relationships with both customers and suppliers.
- Work well as part of a team demonstrating communication across all levels.
- Strong organisational skills with the initiative to manage and prioritise your time.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Bi-lingual (Dutch and English, both written and verbal).
- Assisting the sales team in processing orders.
- Direct contact with customers and suppliers.
- Inputting and monitoring sales activity on the ERP system.
- Managing project documentation.
- Checking order status and following up where needed.
- Taking customer/ supplier calls managing where possible and directing to the correct department.
- Organising logistics for shipping/ receiving products.